Text

Dear Amazing Followers (and the Internet), 

I am going on a 2 year break from the internet. 

Why you may ask? Because:

image

Not really…er well sometimes. Well actually I guess a:

image

This is just something I need to do.

But really this is where I’m going:

image

Okay foreals I’m not going to prison, jail, the underworld, etc. I just need to get away! Maybe I will take a trip to Mexico, or Japan…

Yes I will probably do this…a lot:

image

Because I miss this:

image

and this:

image

But I will get over it:

image

I <3 you guys!

image

Don’t forget to:image

image

And never forget that:

image

I will be back in full force!~ Don’t worry two years will fly by! Always remember that there is only ALUESNOC!

Knowledge is Free.
The Corrupt Fear us.
The Honest Support us.
The Heroic Join us.
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not Forgive.
We do not Forget.
Expect Change or Chaos.

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Okay this is it! Bye..

image

image

image

Text

So I go onto http://www.nyaa.eu/ like I do everyday to see what new anime episodes are out…Even though I have the schedule somewhat memorized. And I see that there is a new Psycho Pass episode! Episode 15 ~ The Town Where Sulfur Falls. So of course like any Psycho Pass lover I download it! I wonder if they will follow up on the whole helmet thing? Last time the team seemed like they were sorta maybe a little bit having fun? Ah who knows. Ah the downloads done! Bye! 

I may or may not type my thoughts after the show… 99% chance I wont. 1% I will.

And back in Ep 13 ~ Invitation From The Abyss the head of the Public Security Bureau had this awesome Rubix cube looking thing..

I could actually see us having one of those in the next year or so.

Photo
mylittlepony4u:

Keep Calm and Brony Onhttp://mylittlepony4u.tumblr.com
Photo Set

Sword Art Online // « Sword Skills » + combo

(via kamui-senketsu)

Source: shokugekis
Photo Set
You remind me of my little sister

(via kamui-senketsu)

Source: koujakous
Text

demon-deal:

are pokemon saying their names
or are they named after the sounds they make
image

(via kari-morano)

Source: dagmor
Photo Set

bravestwarriors:

“And you puked in your Grandma’s mouth the day she got out of jail.”

These GIFs are taken from the latest episode of Bravest Warriors, “Dan Before Time”

Thanks chalkandwater for making these great GIFs!

Source: chalkandwater
Text

What I have been doing for the last 2 hours! So far I have died a million times, but I’m determined not to die this time! See look at all the swag i have!

Toothpicks in my eyes, 9 dead cat lives, and a unicorn dick!

Photo Set

“There’s no mistaking it. He has obtained it. Without a doubt, that’s… Solomon’s Wisdom!”

(via kamui-senketsu)

Source: mycomicbook
Photo Set
Photo

korranation:

xxbendingxx:

THE LEGEND OF KORRA

Epic.

Source: okahito
Video

The Lonely Island’s new song gives a perfect example of what the world YOLO means…You oughta look out